Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Explorer 9 ----

For a while I struggled with this new "explorer 9". I couldn't update this blog. Now I can. I'm happy.
"Once" I was good at computer. I could use some computer language like FORTRAN, COBOL, C-language, and AL. I don't want to proud of my past glory ----. Anyway it's difficult to adjust to the current PC world. Something is often updated automatically when I open this PC. And usually something happens when something new is downloaded.
I can't imagine the life without PC, but sometimes I think I would give up PC's life.

When I dropped by my friend's blog (in Japanese) the other day, I laughed at it.
One high school boy came to stay with her, he seemed to be an usual nowadays boy. He said to her "I've never experienced exciting things in my (16 year) life. I live because I won't die."
And she accepted him, because we (including me) know it's difficult to draw dreams in the future.
And we also think how our adults can bring up kids with dreams?
I think the answer is -- adults themselves must have dreams.
And I laughed at myself. Because I don't have any "positive" dream now, though I try to be positive.
These days, in the news paper here and there I see negative news. Sounds sad.
We have it good, so we have complaints.
I know a proverb , that is  "He has enough who is contented with little."

No comments: