Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wedensday's topic

Today's theme was "sightseeing in Japan".
Recently Hiraizumi and Ogasawara were designated officially as precious assets of world heritage. Now there 14 world heritage sites including 4 world heritage natural sites in Japan.And fortunately there is Nikko in this area, it is one of world heritage sites.

Have you been some world heritage sites in the world?

My mother in law is proud of visiting all world heritage sites in Japan. And thanks of her my family could visit Okinawa with her. In Okinawa there is "Gusuku sites and Related properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu" which was declared a world heritage in 2000.
I have wanted to visit "Historic Villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama", but it has not done yet. The site is really quaint.
I like imaging our trip, but to tell the truth I prefer to relax at home than visit important sights when I take a vacation.
When you take a vacation, do you prefer to visit important sights or to relax?



Well, today's refreshment was jelly with melon.
It was really hot today. So I prefer not to use oven. So I made this jelly.

No comments: