Friday, November 24, 2017

just a random thought, but

I'm not sure the title is suitable for this article, what I want to say is "DOUDODEMO IIKOTO DAKEDO".

In the case of my (younger) daughter and me
She says:"Look at mine, ( me, or what I've done), it is super!( why don't you praise me?)
I say "Oh, yes, it is wonderful, however look at mine ( me, or what I've done). it is super! ( or more super!)
we tend to compete each other without accepting each of them well.

In the case of a father in-law (Yuki) , and a son in-law(my daughter's husband)
He (my daughter's husband) says: I have to go to the office at 7:00 AM even though it is Sunday.
Yuki says: Oh, you are busy, and you work very hard. You are great!
I think but never say that "You had to get to the office at 6;30 the other day, so "I" woke up at 5, and made breakfast for you"

He says: recently our overwork is eliminated very severally, however workload is as same as before, so it is very difficult to manage all tasks.
Yuki says: Yes, it is too bad.
I think but never say ( it is usual. it must be hard for you to manage all tasks, and for housewives it is also hard to manage our house budget.)

Yuki seldom ( or never) compete with his son in-law.
He says "I am already mature, I've already experienced such things. why don't I need to show myself off to him?

Though I understand what he say, I'm  not mature as a mother.


On the other hand,
I accept every thing my grand daughter acquired.
I say ; Wow, you did it. ( though I heard a quiet voice from the behind  -- though I taught it to her, I ignore it)
I say:  Wow, you did it. ( though I heard a quiet voice from the behind -- though I made most of it, I ignore it)


Well, well, the relation ship between a mother and a daughter is complicated.

No comments: