Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Voluntary activites at the library

This month I have three voluntary work at the library. And two of them are finished.
One was hold this Sunday. Until two years ago this activity was hold by four people in turn.
However two of them moved to another prefecture, and one got busy. So only me is left.
Doing this activity is fun, but I feel a little bit loneliness.
So I asked Yuki to help me. He doesn't like to be involved such activities with others, but it's OK to do something with only me.
And on Sundays usually fathers &kids join it. It seems to make Yuki easier to join my activity.
 
 
Another one was hold yesterday. I was wondering whether some helper would come or not.
Fortunately Ms.W came and did the activities together. And some mothers & kids joined it.
We had a relaxed calm time, though after the activity Ms.W came back immediately.
 
And the last one is going to be held this Sunday.
It is a big event, and I'll just take part in it as one of volunteers.
 

No comments: