Monday, February 05, 2018

annal gastro endoscopy

This morning I took an annual gastro endoscopy. Since I removed Helicobacter Pylori, I take annual gastro endoscopy. The result was all right though I still have chronic gastritis.
Have you taken gastro endoscopies? If you have, how do you take it?
When I took it for the first time, I had a terrible experience. At that time probably the skill and the apparatus must have been not so good. (It was about 30 years ago.) Now they must be improved, but anyway I take it with sedative medication.

In winter, my stomach is not so good, it seems to be caused from cold in my body.
The doctor suggest to get things which make you warm, like ginger. ( I already takes everyday with tea).
And he also suggest to do exercise to make you warm. About this advice, I keep quiet.

And this time I noticed that on the notice board where what field he deals with, "Japanese herb medication". So I asked him to prescribe some Japanese herb to make me warm.
Usually I buy some Japanese herbs at drug stores.
This time I could buy a Japanese herb at a reasonable price because the cost is covered by my insurance partly.

Well, well, anyway I'll go to a gym to do exercise --- from now.

No comments: