Monday, February 26, 2018

medical herb???

Did I tell you I'm learning about medical basic herb of 15 herb plants.
And the basic test is hold next week.
Though I'm going to take the exam in Tokyo, I'm not sure whether to go.

Anyway, the other day I took special lecture from a teacher and my fiend.
For her I baked apple crumbles with lots of cinnamon and clove.

 
 
Let me introduce what I'm using now.
To week the symptom of pollen allergy, I started to drink a tea of elderflower and nettle.
I also made the chink.
 

 
This spring, I'm going to plant nettle, though they have some spines.
And I'm also going to plant a lime tree.
 
Taking some herb tea might effective to me, however they are a little bit expensive to take some daily. So according to my "frugal retirement life plan" , it is good to take my special herb tea consist with plants which grow in my garden and some a little bit expensive herb I buy on the net.
 
Well, well, I also constantly dry them, ginger, sage, and laurel.




No comments: