Wednesday, February 28, 2018

laughter yoga with "my" healthy tea

Yesterday, I hold a laughter yoga club at my house. Three ladies came and we had lots of laugh.
The other day, I wrote about my herbal tea on this blog. Yesterday, I didn't serve my herbal tea.
Instead of them ---- can you guess what are they?

I picked some loquat leaves from the garden  I baked them in the oven, and made tea.
Loquat tea is one of  traditional healthy tea in Japanese.
Did I tell you that why a loquat tree is here in my garden.
When my daughters were little, they were suffering from skin trouble, and someone recommended me to use some traditional Japanese home remedy. I believed some things worked well.
And one of them was loquat chink, loquat water , and loquat tea.
At that time, in my mother's house there was a loquat tree, so it was easy to get some leaves.
And my daughter and I put some loquat nuts in the ground. They got big more quickly than we expected. Now I keep one loquat tree (Others were cut down).
In summer, I always make loquat water for my grandmother.
And this time I make loquat tea.
Not so bad.



 
 

No comments: