Tuesday, June 12, 2018

dairly life --ironing

As I often (probably) tell you, I don't like ironing much.
I want to live carefully? or graciously not against time. And probably it is the time to be able to do it because of my age.
However I want to do something trouble.
Well, well, though it is in a rainy season, I like wearing shirt in this season which is of course, ironed.
 
Yuki usually wears a polo-shirt. So I don't need to iron his cloths often.
Sometimes he wears a Y-shirt, but they are usually permanent-press ones. (This time I learnt this word). So I don't need to iron them so often.
 
However my summer  shirt is made of cotton, and I've used them carefully. So it is very old.
To keep them good,  after I wear them, soon I wash them by hand, and iron them before dry.
Or sometimes I take them to the cleaners.
 
I'd like to change them into cotton permanent-press ones. I see ones for men's, but I don't find for women's.
So I can't discard them, and continue to use carefully while ironing.
 
The other day I saw this article in Japanese.
 

 
Currently the production is falling off, because very cheap cotton shirts go on sale.
And I know the cost of cleaning a men's Y-shirt at the cleaner is lower. (Only men's Y-shirts)
 
I don't like ironing, but I like to see senior men wearing Y-shirt neatly.
So I hope to keep the production without rising the cost.
 

No comments: