Wednesday, May 22, 2019

a concert at noon on a weekday

{2A791A55-66C5-4793-81A0-807C1B51E0C7}

Though not so many, they organize a music concert by famous artists in my town. The sponsor is our city, or us who pay city tax, so that the fee is very reasonable.
It is a noon concert (we call it lunch concert), so about 1-hour concert.
This time it was full of people. Probably it was for  the first time to be full in the hall since this project started. At first some local musician performed, but unfortunately they didn't appeal to us so much. Then some famous artists were asked to perform for this project. And gradually the high  popularity and the  good quality spread by word of mouth.

The next "lunch concert" will be held in September. Oh, our retirement life will have started.
I wonder we will go there together.

I'm happy to go there together, actually many senior couples were there.

On the other hand --- one of my pleasure things might be lost.
It is to drop by a café.
I payed some money for the concert and the café.
Well if I keep the same price, --- I won't be able to drop by a café.

 

No comments: