Thursday, May 30, 2019

what is my( or my and Yuki's) goal to discard 10 things?

Though it is still May, it has been hot and humid like early summer.
It is the season of black mold because of the humidity.
I changed the cover curtain of the top shelf in the bathroom.



Of course I tidied up the shelf.
Well, well, the curtain is hold by a tension rod.
Changing curtains is not so difficult, it is easy.
But attaching a tension rod is , now I can do it, but probably will become difficult even with ladder.

So I decided to stop using such a cover curtain.
I used them in the bathroom, and two toilets.


 

First I discarded 10 things and more.
Next I went to a home center and got some boxes.

The shelf of the toilets looks simple.


The shelf of the bathroom looks also simple.


I did it!

The goal of our discarding things is simple and easy to access and clean.

No comments: