Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Go to cafes!

Since the big holiday was finished, one week has almost passed.
For the week, I had a chance to go to a café twice.
The first one is this photo.
{8E1E3E78-5142-43E6-BC3E-B2187E457610}
 
A friend brought a souvenir (it is the way of Japanese, you can say a present) which she bought during the big vacation. Though we were going to have tea at my house, we decided to go to a café where she had never been though she had heard the popularity, and was near my house.  
{1E95A4BC-5687-4FC2-AFD7-02E650A62CE8}
 
I chose tea instead of coffee. Because there they serve tea with pot, so I can enjoy three cups of tea.
--- I know it is a really petty? stingy? or economical reason.  ??? I have a question what difference are there between "economic" and "economical". And in this sentence, which is suitable?
 
This café is an inner room of a cake shop. So we don't need to consider about the number of customers. Though we might have been troublesome customers who had occupied seats for many hours, we didn't mind and had a good time.

Yesterday it was the day of Karaku.
Some regular customers came. I had a really good time. 

 

Though these days I don't like sweets very much, I have some sweets which I really enjoyed. I don't know how I chose what I don't like or I prefer.

No comments: