Thursday, May 09, 2019

looking back on this big holiday -4-

During this big holiday, the gym I usually go was closed.
So I tried to do walking as much as I could.
According to an article, for people who are more than middle age, it is good to walk about 8000 steps or for 30 minutes little bit quickly for our health. However I'm not used to doing it, so probably 5000 steps is enough, and  usual 30 minute walk is enough. But I realized, even though just for 30 minute walk outside, It takes more for me to do it. I need to prepare for walking. So for 30 minute walk it took one hour to do it including preparing for it and rest time after it.

Anyway I walked around my house.

First I went north and back home. It was 6255 steps.


Dogwoods; Without purse Walk cheerfully

---- What is a suitable word instead of walk cheerfully --- march? strut?

 I went west and back home.  It was 7183 steps.


Green barley; Splendidly  My shadow walking

I went east and back home. On the way home I dropped by Mac and had a 100 yen coffee.


Magnolia: Have a coffee alone The time to go back

I went south and back home. It was 7651 steps.


Early summer; Not-yet, not-yet 7000 steps

I walked from the library to home.


Purple iris; What kind of it? Found myself wondering
Well, while I was walking  I saw many senior couples walking. It might be a good way to kill time, keep their health, and keep their good communication.

No comments: