Friday, April 27, 2007

pea rice


Today's OBNETOU's (lunch box) main dish is pea rice. I got fresh coffee beans. I cooked rice with the peas, Komu (kelp), Sake(Japanese alcohol) and a little bit salt.

It looks dericious, and It makes us feel fresh green season of May.


But I covered the rice with scrambled egg, because my daughter doesn't like peas. Usually she eats toast and rice for breakfast. Today I only served toast and salada without saying anything.

So she didn't notice today's main dish.

Probably as soon as she will put the rice with the egg, she must notice there will be some peas. It can't helped. She has to eat. BUT she must chose out all peas and put them in the corner of the lunch box.


Anway I made the first seasonalbe dish. I'm satisfied.

During the golden week, I'm going to make bamboo shoot rice. Bamboo shotts, the members of my familly all like them. We are going to go to cut? pick? some bamboo shoots to the farm nearby.

No comments: