Tuesday, July 14, 2020

lunch diary 0713

Today I was going to play the piano at Karaku, but I canceled.
I'm not so good, and we thought it might be too early to start a kind of concert which is only 30 minute concert.
What is happening to the earth????



Monday, it was raining. So both of us were staying home. We cleaned the ventilation in the kitchen.
I cooed fried shrimps which were frozen ingredients.


Tuesday, I steamed fish and vegetables. Yesterday we got enough oil, so today's lunch was balanced.
Stormy Rainy season; 94-year old mother discharged, from the hospital successfully


Wednesday, "we" sautéed pork with ginger and soy sauce.
Yuki cut the cabbage into julienne strips.
Stormy rainy season; bring the calm atmosphere, cooking at home


Thursday, we went out and had lunch outside. Then we went to see this sculpture?.
Can you fund the face?



Under the clouds  in the Rainy season; carved BOSATSU face, on the palisades


Friday, I thought it was finally the last weekday. For us there is slight difference between weekdays and weekends. However this week I was really tired. I went to a coin-laundry shop with our half-dried (or almost dried) laundry.
Wet rainy season; perfect dryness, at a coin-laundry

No comments: