Monday, July 27, 2020

lunch diary 0727

This week has started.
The fear or (and) confusion of the corona virus has still continued.
What should we do? Anyway I do what I can do on the day.


Monday; I got fresh a kind of kidney beans. So I sautéed them with egg without any flavor like salt and pepper Was it bland taste? No, we enjoyed pure vegetable taste
Summer vegetables, just boil, as they are.



Tuesday, I fried pork, and made "my" lunchbox.
Cloudy rainy season;  while wash the sheets, buy new sheets


Wednesday, We ate up all UMEBOSHI (dried Japanese cherry).
My friend sent this year's UMEBOSHI that was pre-pickled. So I soaked them in water to remove the extra salt, and put them in a bottle with lots of honey.

Cloudy rainy season;  asked the way and took a walk, together there



Thursday, a new shop to sell TAKOYAKI was open nearby.
So we bought them.
A snail; go out nearby and come back; still there


Friday, in the morning it was sunny. So I hung out FUTON in the sun.
I was humming "We can make it thorough, we are still alive" while doing such errands.
Summer vegetables; what I can do now, stir them.

2 comments:

Marta Mae said...

Your food always look so yummy! Inspires me to be more creative in the kitchen! :)

Mieko said...

Thank you for your comments, are you alright? How' s the situation in your city.?
Here in Utsunomiya, compared with Tokyo there is a few people contracted the virus. Though we work as usual,most people try o "unnecessary " outgoing. So cooking at home is ---hobby? pleasure ? an errand? or duty?