Monday, August 03, 2020

lunch diary 0803

 
 
Monday, this menu was almost the same of the breakfast on the day.
It was cloudy. Yuki went to go fishing. I went to the gym to do 30 minutes workout.
And in the afternoon I went to a dentist to have my bad tooth pulled.
 
Lingering rainy season; current my job is, doing exercise
 
 
Tuesday, I cooked fried noodle. Not fried pasta. It is called YAKISOBA.
 
 
 
 I was troubled by a pain after my tooth extracted. So I often took painkiller.
Lingering rainy season, even though in coronavirus pandemic,
 
 Wednesday, I had still the tooth pain. But the I could control the pain with painkillers.
This lingering rainy season is gibing an influence on summer vegetables. But luckily I got lots of eggplants from the neighbor. So I made summer vegetables curry.
Cloudy rainy season ; an aching pain in the mouth, with downturning of the corners
 
Thursday, of course I ate the curry again. The taste got more mild.
It was really cold morning, so I put on the heater in early morning.
Still lingering rainy season, the taste is better and mature, yesterday's curry
 
 
Friday, do you cook "Molokheiya"? They are a really sticky vegetable. And I cooked them. And I also had NATTO, which stickiness is well-known.
 
 
 
Summer Molokheiya; the stickiness gives more power, conquer coronavirus
 
 
 
 

No comments: