Monday, August 24, 2020

lunch diary 0824

 We had really hot days for about two weeks. Though today it is still hot, I feel it is a usual summer day. 

I'm afraid that last week my stomach couldn't catch up with the heat.

To be more correct, the Sunday before the last, at first Yuki  got an upset stomach. But he got all right in the day. At night I almost got an upset stomach, but I was all right. However my stomach didn't recover soon. so most of the last week I had rice porridge.

Monday, it was a simple bowl of rice porridge with pickled UMEBOSHI (Japanese plum). The pickled UMEBOSHI is made by my firend.

Plain rice porridge, with my friend's Umeboshi; taste kind.



Tuesday, I had still rice porridge, but, this time I added some vegetables.
 No change, staring at the mercury; Mulukhiya porridge



Wednesday; I felt better, but I chose to have rice porridge again.
Finally the Japanese pear orchard opened. I went there and send some boxes of pears to my friends and our mothers. 
I also gave some pears to the member of the laughter yoga club.
Currently it is difficult to chat with them without purposes. So giving pears was a good excuse. I talked to each at the entrance, though it was a few minute-talk.

Pickled eggplants; sharing gift with friends, while three-minute talking



Thursday; on the day it was really busy. Because the friends I sent the box of pears gave me a call. So I was busy in talking on the phone.
I've started having usual food since Thursday.

Noisy cicada;  chatting with grand-daughter, anytime by online



I cooked liver.
I went to see a dentist. My friend says it will take for a year to make artificial tooth by bridge. (does it make sense?)
The scorching hot day, it might be the last, I'll endure

No comments: