Monday, August 31, 2020

Lunch diary 0831

It is the last day in August. We hear both cicada singing and crickets singing.
We are still in hot summer, we are still in the corona virus pandemic, and worry about our unstable government is added. On the other hand our daily life is calm.

 

Monday I fried Soumen-noodle with vegetables and meet. Soumen is usually eaten in summer as cold noodle. But since my stomach got bad the week before last, I avoid eating something cold. So I fried Soumen noodle tasted Chinese sauce.

Leave the scorching heat; gardening shears are waiting, for the user



Tusesday, I fried beef with Chinese paste called "tenjanmen". I put too much, so the taste got thick. Yuki went fishing from the early morning without doing his house chores of the day, which was to take the garbage out.

Get sweaty; while kneading and stirring Natto, with a bitter smile


Wednesday, we bought pork with good quality, so I only sauteed them and added some drops of soy sauce.

This morning "I" broke my glass flame. Luckily the lenses were no problem. We went downtown and changed the flame. And we dropped by a butcher.

Summer ginger; the thickness of the meat, easy to accept


Thursday, it is GOYA.This summer vegetables are more expensive than usual. However the price of GOYA is stable in Tochigi. And some people grow them, so I get them for free.

Goya; take cover from the sun, little after noon




Friday, I fried Soumen noodel again.

Anyway this week I cooked one dish with one pan.

Summer curtain (Noren); forget the chore, to get the window clean

No comments: