Monday, August 10, 2020

lunch diary 0810

Now we are in Obon vacation. Usually during this season we were busy. We were going to take my mother and my mother in-law here to Utsunomiya or somewhere.
We are not able to go to Tokyo because our visiting is not necessary. So talking on the phone is kind of our everyday job.(Well, to tell the truth, not every day).
On TV, they announce constantly how many people are infected or get positive by PCR test. The number is increasing, but it seems that most people have no symptoms or light symptoms.  
Anyway Yuki and I spend days calmly as much as we can.

Monday; in the morning we went to some stores to do errands. On the way home we dropped by KFC. 
Since Monday real sweltering summer has started. Suddenly cicadas started singing.
Hanging out at the same time hear; cicadas sining


 



















Tuesday; in the morning Yuki went to play tennis, I went to the gym.
In the afternoon, we went shopping, and dropped by a friend's house to give a birthday present to her.  My friend and I want to have a teatime at cafe, but we can't in this situation. And she is suffering from chronic illness, so that she avoids to go tout with others.
In the pandemic, seeing each other at entrance; forgetting the summer heat
   
Wednesday, it was really hot. I didn't want to stand at kitchen. So I bought delicatessen.
Sudden real summer; Update my wardrobe, in a hurry

Thursday; you might notice that the main was the same of yesterday's. I pickled the rest of yesterday's main with onion.
UCHIMIZU (water sprinkling); our garden looks happy against, the strong sunshine



Friday, I  bought these things for our lunch and dinner. They are cold Soumen noodle and cold Soba noodle,.
Finally the stitch of my tooth was extracted. The second stage on my tooth treatment starts --- make a false tooth with dental bridge.
with cold noodles, three days sweltering summer, tired of it already
















 


No comments: