Wednesday, August 26, 2020

How do you do --- about garbage bags.

Here in Japan, plastic bags have started to be charged since July.

Probably it might be good for us to think about eco-system.

However---

I used them as garbage bags in the house. And I need some plastic bags to separate garbage, or threw away garbage containing moisture. But when I use them like before, it means every day, I feel that I throw 3 yen away directly. So I try to reduce to use them as much as I can. So probably I do eco-friendly life. 




However, newspaper is week for garbage containing moisture. So I use smaller plastic bags which are free at supermarkets. I put such garbage into a small plastic bags, and put them into a trash box. We need one more process than before.
And another house chore is added, to fold news paper.

Yuki changes the paper garbage bags and put them into a big trash cans outside constatnly. But he seems not to think of folding daily newspaper by himself.

No comments: