Thursday, August 27, 2020

Feel relaxed or excited a little bit 0827

 Many people must feel not so happy. It seems to be difficult to see our lives positive. So in many articles, we always see that "let's find something little which makes you relaxed, excited, or happy, you might miss out such things in your daily life." Or, in another article, I see " if it is difficult to find something which makes you positive, let's try to imagine something which makes you laugh". --- actually many kids especially infants are good at pretending games.

I got a pot of small sunflower. After I enjoyed its blooming, I moved it to a bigger pot. And it has more two flowers.  And I also planted St. John's wort in spring. It is growing well. This herb tea is said to make us feel better.

Actually to take this photo, I weeded in this pot.

This tidy pot makes me relaxed, and satisfied.

Additionally I can weed this amount.


No comments: