Tuesday, September 01, 2020

The circumstances of my health in August

September has come. According to the weather report the hot day seems to be kept, but anyway today it is really cool. So I'm wearing a three quarter shirt.

I'm not sure whether the title makes sense, or not. Anyway this time I'll write about the circumstances of clinics where I regularly? go.

Yuki and my close friends say, going to clinics is one of my hobby.
I get it. Though it depends on Japanese health insurance, but I take Japanese herb to keep my keep in fit. To tell the truth it costs the same of monthly Yuki's golf fee.

Well, at first, Yuki also goes to clinics such as a dental clinic to keep his teeth and the gums clean, and skin clinic to get skin cream.  He has allergic skin.

I ----


Dentist, now I' am treated and an  artificial  tooth is going to be inserted by bridge way (I' m not sure what is a correct word) by my health insurance. It seems to take more than 3 months or more.

Internal medicine --- nearby clinic, there I get two kinds of Japanese herb. One is to easy my dullness and the other is to easy my allergy.

Psychosomatic medicine --- to tell the truth, this corona virus made me depressed in June. The doctor of my internal medicine suggested me to take some medicine, so I went to one more clinic. I took antidepressant pills for three months. The other day I went to see the doctor of psychosomatic medicine, and he said to me "you are all right, don't take this medicine". So I don't need to go this clinic more.

However, yesterday I felt bad ache in my upper back, "upper back strain". So I went to the osteopathic clinic. Last fall I got frozen shoulder. This pain is the "second wave" of such symptom. For a while I should go to the osteopathic clinic.

Well, additionally, I might go to eye clinic again. In may I fell down and hit my face.My eyes themselves were all right, but I still feel my right eye heavy. The doctor said it might take half of year to feel it normal.


Under this corona virus situation, I don't go to Tokyo, I don't go to lunch with my friends, I don't join any volunteer activities, but I can go to clinics. 

No comments: