Saturday, September 05, 2020

lunch diary 0905

Anyway, it is September. It is a hot Saturday. I hope the Typhoon won't cause a big damage.

Monday, the main is marinated tongue (Of course I bought it).
And the tea is herb tea, which kinds are DOKUDAMI and mulberry, and of course grows in my garden. The taste is like Chinese tea.

Tuesday, we went out to eat lunch at a reasonable stake shop.Have you heard "IKINARI STAKE"?  They opened their branches in America, but unfortunately they didn't succeed, and they withdrew.
Considering the price, they serve reasonable stake, and the taste is not so bad. However I want to eat more higher quality stake paying a little bit more money.
Peel a pear; enjoy stake outside, dessert at home 


Wednesday, I fried pork liver with green vegetables.
Now it would be the season of NIRA-leaf. But this summer it is expensive. On the other hand CHINGENSAI-leaf is cheaper than usual summer. So I bought CHINGENSAI-leaf.
Usually I talk on the phone with my mother twice or three times a week. And usually it is 15 minute talking. But this day, we talked for an hour. She suddenly started to think about "her" tableware which are not used. Now unfortunately it is very danger for her to deal with such things. So I was inducing her not to touch her tableware.

A fall butterfly; persuading my old mom, on the phone 




Thursday, I fried TOUFU and bean sprouts with Chinese paste.
Typhoon didn't come to this place directly, but we had very unstable weather.
Today I talked with my mother again about her tableware.

A cicada sing; Showa-songs on the radio, over the phone



Friday, the two of bowls were the rest of yesterday's dish.
Until the last week, we only heard the news about corona viruses, this week we only hear the news about the big typhoons.

Big typhoon; check the rest of batteries, while tidy up rooms.


No comments: