Friday, September 11, 2020

What makes us a little bit excitied?? 0911

1.Though it's not my excitement, it is Yuki's. When he was watching TV, he was really interested in a frozen food. It was GYOZA, and when it cooks, water, oil, and a lid (to steam) are not necessary. It means that he can cook without hearing my earful like "wash the dishes, tidy up the oil, not make the kitchen dirty" and so on.

And luckily he found one at a nearby supermarket.



Actually he could cook without making a mess in the kitchen.
Additionally, he went to the supermarket on the day when frozen food was sold on sale of half price, but unfortunately, this one was out of the list.

2. Finally it is getting cooler, so I started walking. At first I walked to the nearby supermarket. So probably --- I'll walk a little bit far. Did you remember? When the corona viruses appeared, I started visiting shrines in this area. When summer comes, we stopped. And one shrine where we don't visit yet is left. Probably we will visit there soon.

3, We recycled newspaper. Usually we put out a stock of newspaper on the day of children association activity. But once a month or every month, a newspaper store comes to collect with a toilet paper.  so this week I exchanged a stock of newspaper into a toilet paper. 



トイレットペーパー1つなんだけど、こちらにーーごめんね。ー

No comments: