Thursday, September 03, 2020

one of my Haiku poems appeared.

 I'm a member of Haiku International Association .  This month, one of my Haiku poems appeared in their journal.

The Haiku is that

Mt. Fuji 
at the back of plain field
while basking in the sun

Well, well, this English is translated by a professional translator of HIA.

I posted my Haiku in Japanese, and fortunately it was chosen, so it was translated in English. And the Japanese version and the English version were appeared.


Well, well, the seasonal word is "basking in the sun". It is seasonal word for spring.

When we went to a temple in the south region of this prefecture, we could see Mt.Fuji.


And, my Japanese version is that

HINATABOKO 

HEIYA NO OKU NI

FUJI WO MIRU

When I made it, I translated it by myself.

Basking in the sun
Back of the extensive field
seeing Mt.Fuji


No comments: