Friday, September 04, 2020

What made you a little bit excited ? 0904

I try to confirm little things which make me excited a little in my daily life.

Well, it is easy to miss out such a little enjoyment.

First, it was a weird  excitement.

In my town there is a small shopping district, which consists of less than 10 shops. They have started "stamp rally". The idea is not bad, but can I collect 5 stamps from different 5 shops?

I'll be able to get stamps at two supermarkets.

I'll be able to get another stamp at our familiar oil shop, which owner is the Chief of our shopping district and where we are delivered kerosene.

I'll be able to get a stamp at a coffee beans shop.

Well, one more stamp is needed.

Our familiar Chinese restaurant and Japanese sweet shop don't join the rally.

The other Japanese Chinese restaurant joins. Do we go there? Yuki is looking forward to going there.

Another excitement.
Though a big typhoon is approaching Kyusyu, ( I hope it won't cause big damage), it is getting cooler. So I want to eat raw tsuna. --- It means we have an excuse to go to a good quality fish shop downtown.The other excitement.To have raw fish, it is necessary to prepare good soy sauce. I keep a 1.8 litter bottle of soy sauce, which my friend's husband bothers to go to buy; at a soy sauce brewery directly. The bottle of soy sauce is running out. I could ask my friends when he would go there. But this spring he retired. And Yuki loves the soy sauce. Probably "we" will go to the brewery. It seems to take one and a half hour by car. Little by little we feel motivated to go out "by car" to a little bit far way places.;Well, all things are connected with shopping and foods. --- it seems to be a little bit difficult to find something exciting without spending money.

No comments: