Wednesday, September 02, 2020

herb in my garden

Today I'll tell you how to use herb in my garden. I hate weeding as you know, on the other hand some herb grow well, tough and strong against weed. Unfortunately others lost and have gone away.

I baked rosemary loaf. There are many recipes in English.

I used bitter gourd (Goya) instead of zucchini. Goya is easier to get than zucchini, and some friends grow them in their garden.

I used rhubarb in my garden instead of lemon.   And of course I used rosemary in my garden.

I just added one teaspoon of sugar, so it was not sweet. But it was delicious, and Yuki seemed to like it.

Goya is really bitter as the name, but the bitterness brings tasty of this loaf.



I take my original herb tea. I seem to suffer light cystitis. So I need to take something as diuretic.

In my garden, fennel, mulberry are there. And I also have dry doku-dami which were growing in spring. All of them are a diuretic. It seems to make me better.



Additionally mulberry tea is good for Yuki. After Yuki eats oily ramen noodle, he drinks it.

No comments: