Monday, September 21, 2020

lunch diary 0920

Monday, we went shopping together in the morning, and had lunch outside. The restaurant is in my town. we joined the town's stamp rally, so we got one stamp there.

In my town, Drop by a restaurant; autumn festival

Tuesday, I cooked eggplants with Chinese sauce. The eggplants were the last stuff I got. I finally used them up while they were fresh.

Numbers of recipe, over the world, various  eggplants;




Wednesday, I made rice porridge.
We ate up all the rest in Chinese tyle.

tender rice porridge, increase our appetite; autumn wind 




木曜、お魚煮付けました。
腰軽く ひょいと床屋へ きりぎりす

Thursday I simmered fish.
Freewheelingly, blow in a barbershop, as a cricket, 




Friday, I used us cucumbers up.
The last cooking of them was sauteed cucumbers, squids  and Tofu.
It was the last day of the river fishing season of this year.

With a rod, do a smoke, seeing autumn river fish

No comments: