Sunday, September 13, 2020

lunch diary 0913

Well, since I started to lunch for two of us (though not always), one year has passed. 

 


Monday, I wrapped the rest of souen noodle with fried eggs. It was not so bad.

Change the view, wrapped the rest with eggs, summer noodle



Tuesday, in September, suddenly the price of eggplants and cucumber got down, and I sometimes get them from my neighbors. I just boiled pasta for one person, but sauteed much vegetables. So it was enough for two of us.

Lunch again, with lots of veges, after the typhoon



Wednesday, we didn't have main, all of them were kind or appetizer.
It is getting cooler, so we don't need to put the air conditioner on all the day. But for my mother it seemed to be difficult to control the air conditioner. She said (on the phone) "I have running noise". So I suggested her to turn the air conditioner off.
I tried telling her to use the timer, but I gave up.

Tenderly , rice plants hang lowest, Koshihikari



Thursday, I bought deep fried Sanma fish at a supermarket. Sanma fish is traditional Japanese autumn fish, but these days they can't be caught. Probably this Sanma is the one which were caught last year and kept frozen.

Enjoy the taste , deep-fired frozen Sanma fish, at a sale


Friday, I made beef bowl with Shiso-plant in my garden.
Shiso has two kinds, green ones and red ones.
Red ones are still growing well, but green ones are almost finihsed.
I don't know why?

Gracefully, Holding a summer umbrella, without smile

No comments: