Monday, September 28, 2020

lunch diary 0928

It gets cool suddenly. The season is really autumn.

 

Monday I cooked frozen pasta, not used the microwave . I add lots of the rest of vegetables and fried them together. It was a holiday. But for us it was a usual day.
But Yuki had no plan to go to play tennis. So we organized our clothes, and of course discarded --- some.

Respect-For-Senior-Citizens. since he stopped dyeing hair, one year has passed.




Tuesday, suddenly we noticed a tire went flat. So we went to a shop of tires. On the way home we bought this delicatessen at a supermarket.
Without visiting ancestor's graves, sending my chanting a sutra, on the net wave



Wednesday, the main was the frozen food. I used the microwave. And fried green leaves.
I talked with my mother longer than usual on the phone. She wanted me to organize her clothes. But she did it by herself. And the summer sheets or something were "discarded". I really agreed with her. Before the next summer coming, I'll buy new ones for her.

Updating her wardrobe, finally start discarding, over 85




Thursday, I felt so slack. I decided to go to the clinic. On the way home I bought lunch boxes for us. And I spent a lazy day while I was lying down on the bed.
Autumn rain, because of the weakness, waiting for delivery meals




Friday, I cooked fried rice with the rest of vegetables.
Cloudy and rainy days were continued. So we went go to a coin laundry nearby.
Usually it is not so crowded, but as we expected it was so crowded. Luckily we used the last one as soon as we got there.
Cooler and lonely  in autumn, open the door of a coin laundry, it is another world. 

No comments: