Tuesday, September 22, 2020

walking diary 0920

Finally it is getting cooler and cooler, or you can say it is getting cold. Actually the other day, as soon as I got up, I turned on the heater in the kitchen. One hour later I turned off.

Anyway I've started walking exercise.

Before the sever hot summer, I walked and visited shrines in this area.

And I visited the last shrine on my list. It was really in the mid of residential area. And it was really small. I walked about 3000 steps.

 

Autumn lanterns; being fold in the shrine office , no chance to show off

I went to get a hair cut at my friend's beauty salon on foot. And I detoured on the way home. I managed to walk over 5000 steps.




Freshly, resume walking exercise, over 5000 steps.


When I was listening to a radio, an audience posted "I did over 10000 steps constantly".
When Yuki worked, it was a usual thing for him to walk over 10000 steps in his office. He was so busy.
In my case I am too busy in house chores to walk. It is just a excuse.

I have lots of time to think about some things instead of walking or exercising.


No comments: