Tuesday, September 15, 2020

preparation for walking exercise 0913

It is getting cooler and cooler, so I feel to want to start walking exercise.  When the corona viruses pandemic started, I also started visiting shrines in this area. However long rainy season, and sudden unacceptable hot summer made me stop it.

This area is an interesting area, it is mixed with a city atmosphere composed of buildings , mall and tall apartments, and rural atmosphere composed of rice fields and forests.

Three shrines we didn't visit were left.

One of them was very difficult to find out. It was on the map, but we couldn't find the way. We tried to find it three times, and finally we could visit it.

It was in the forest.



Step the moss, walk up to the shrine, autumn wind 
Who protects , the shrine covered with moss, autumn wind

I walked 3200 steps.

Another shrine was in the residential area. It was really big, but I don't know why --- anyway it was not on my map.



Purification trough, full of fresh water,  autumn wind

No comments: