Monday, July 06, 2020

lunch diary 0706

Is everyone all right? I'm really surprised that many unexpected things often happen. Anyway we are all right.
And the other day we checked our "our household "saving" accounts" we had planned before Yuki retired. And we really understood it is decreasing as our plan "smoothly".  we had a bitter smile.
There are still a few years before we get our national pensions. Many people ( I think) choose work until it starts, but Yuki decided to enjoy his "hobby?" life, and I agreed with it. So "decreasing our saving smoothly" is kind of  scheduled matter, and not so bad. Or I can say " we are doing our best."

Monday, I forgot taking a picture. I got my new glasses. One month has passed since I hit my face to the ground. I went to see an ophthalmologist sometimes, and I found my eye sights are all right.  So I went out to get my new glasses, and dropped by a kaiten-sushi restaurant.
Humid rainy days;  at a kaiten-sushi restaurant, instead of regular style



Tuesday, I made fried "udon" noodle. It was the last day of 5% rebates for cashless shopping.
So all shops seemed to be crowded. We bought some food stock .
Without rain in rainy season; face to weeding, with elegance


Thursday, I cut shiso-leaves in my garden and had them with NAtto.
In the afternoon, we went out to visit a shrine where it took 15 hours by car.
Or we went out to check the situation of a river for Yuki's fishing plan.




Green moss; locked the main door  at a big shrine

Friday, I also forgot taking a photo.
I went to a dentist. My gum is getting better little by little.
Rainy season; leave the door of the bathroom, unfortunately.

No comments: