Tuesday, June 30, 2020

lunch diary 0627



Monday, we went out to eat Ramen-noodle. I accepted Yuki's request.
It was a very cold day, so Ramen made me very hot. After that it is Yuki's turn to accept my request. We went to see hydrangeas at a shrine.



















In rainy season; accept his request reluctantly, go to Ramen restaurant



Tuesday, finally I restarted to go to the gym. There free space was closed. Instead of it, exercise mashies were set keeping social distance.
I bought TAKOYAKI on the way home.
During the rainy season: iron sportswears ; only mine


Wednesday, it was frozen  food, but I boiled asparaguses.
I walked to do errands.
Sunblock: enemy is behind the clouds,  I feel it.




Thursday, Yuki went to see a skin doctor. This time I also went there together, but I was waiting for him in the car reading books. On the way home we bought Japanese fried chickens.
I sometimes cook Japanese fried chickens, but mine are small. It is difficult to cook this size because my pan is small.
Cold rain season; make Miso-soup from scratch

Friday, I forgot to take a photo. I cooked fried-noodle to use all the rest of vegetables.
Humid rainy season;  hang out the laundry, poles are not enough

No comments: