Tuesday, June 16, 2020

lunch diary 0614

This week has already started. Since this weekend, rainy season has started. But this time, it seems to be different from usual Japanese drizzling rainy season. Last night we had terrible snowstorm, thunder and lightening.
And, to tell the truth, I'm not so good. BUT, I'M OK.


























Monday, we cooked steak. In the morning we went downtown, and did some errands including going to the city hall. And we bought this good meat.
BUPPOUSOU (Oriental dollarbird); seeing the thick steak, feel our antiaging power

Tuesday, suddenly we had to go to Tokyo by car. Finally Yuki's mother would be able to get out of the hospital on the next day. Before she came back to her room, we had to "organize" and "discard  lots of things" to make more space.
KIRARA-bug (silver fish?) discard lots secretly from 90 year-old mother's room



Tuesday, though we were really tired Yuki went to play golf and I did lesson in the evening.
An old warbler; hear the loud voice, how admirable

Thursday, I went to take an acupuncture care. I hadn't been there in more than 3 months.
I just grab bread. And we had early lunch and dinner.
Before rainy season, looking up the sky, do weeding



Friday, I grilled fish.
My gum started to get swollen, so I went to dentist.
With a new sun umbrella;  not for only sunshade, also against heavy rain

No comments: