Monday, June 08, 2020

lunch diary 0608

More than one week has passed since I updated this blog.
Our life in Utsunomiya is getting "new normal". Schools have started.(Well, colleges haven't started actually, they continue online lessons.)


Monday I made  pasta with horse beans.
I got fresh horse beans. Do you know that the beans keep the good taste only three days after they are picked.
Horse beans, only three days life; how I cook them.




Tuesday, our lunch is the prepared meals I cooked last Sunday.
Summer breeze; usual simple standard meals, with calm



Tuesday, it is almost the same as yesterday's lunch.
Summer breeze, keep the window open, feel like being outside.



Thursday; We went to drive to a "river". I attended? his fishing  for 20 minutes. He caught one fish for  such a short time. And we went to (or Yuki attended?) a farmer's market.
We bought these meal.

Summer clouds, he disappears for a moment, with  only a fishing rod




Friday I made matsaman curry with ram and coconut cream last night, and the rest of it was our lunch.
Update our wardrobes; not catch up with the popularity, not discard them

No comments: