Monday, June 22, 2020

lunch diary 0622

Though these days I update this blog once a week, I'm fine ---, to tell the truth it is a little difficult for me to catch up with this gloomy Japanese rainy season.
Monday, it was a hot day, though the weekend was very cool or for me cold. I felt dizzy and went to see a doctor. Two kinds of Japanese medicine were prescribed. On the way home I dropped by a supermarket and bought delicatessen. It was liver sautéed with leek.

Though rainy season; bring me smiling , occasional  sunny day



Tuesday, I have an enough appetite. So I sautéed meet.
Did I tell you? Three weeks ago I fell down and hurt my eyes. This day my right eye hurts.
Gloomy rainy season; "His" house errands means, stirs meat



Wednesday, I went to see a doctor again. Not so bad.
I made fried salty noodle. I used up one bunch of cabbage.
Through the window, sparkling green rice fields; at a clinic



Thursday, I went to see my friend and got a haircut. And I took these croquets.
I walked there. 3522 steps.
Cloudy rainy season; do some errands, with quick steps



Friday, we went to go to a restaurant and had these steak.
It was very cold.
Cold rainy season; meat juice brings us  hot and energy

No comments: