Sunday, May 23, 2021

lunch diary 0523

Still now, my mother is in hospital. She is fine. According to the hospital information, her Alzheimer's symptoms hasn't progressed, and she also takes strength training every day. 
Monday; Yuki and I went here and there to do errands. Though lunch time came, we didn't want to have lunch outside. we bought rice box at a convenience store. To tell the truth, though I wanted to buy takeout lunch at a café, he wanted to eat a specialty at a convenience store. These days a particular kinds of noodles are only dealt with convince stores. It was all right.  Because in the list of errands of the day , going to my favorite Japanese sweet shop was included. Since the day before the day they have started to sell new type of sweet. we bought just one, because it was enough half size for two of us. We had it for our tea time.













Tuesday; According to the weather report, rainy season didn't come yet. But it looked like rainy season. I try our laundry in the room. Probably a new errand is added to Yuki's role ---- going to a coin laundry nearby.

Wednesday, it was raining a little. Yuki went playing golf. I went to the gym to do 30 minute exercise.

Thursday,  As soon as we got up, we went driving. In the radio I heard "only this week you can see full of flowers of handkerchief tree". I know the name of it, but we haven't seen one.  So we went driving. We came back past noon. But this time we had lunch on the way home.
We enjoyed the tree and other plants at NIKKO botanical garden. And we also dropped by a Japanese incense stick factory which has a long history. I read an article about the factory on the newspaper and clipped the report and save it.















Friday; it was really cold day. I turned on the heater. It was a correct choice to drive the day before.

 

No comments: