Saturday, May 29, 2021

lunch diary 0529

Monday;
These days I tend to cook simply like, grilling, frying, and  simmering with slow cooker. I have some recipe books, and I "was " a fun of some cooking sites. But these days, I just cook simply.
In the morning it was the day I could hear my mother's voice through my brother's phone. He goes to the hospital to see my Mom online. It was scheduled to start 10:00, but as usual it was late. Anyway I could talk with my Mom. She was fine.
Then I called to my daughter and told the situation.
In the afternoon I went to see a dentist because my gum got swollen.

Tuesday, I sautéed pork. The main seemed to be pork, but not. The main was SHISO-leaves. I got lots of fresh SHISO-leaves. They are Japanese herb. 

  

Wednesday; I could go to the gym to do 30 minute exercise.
This month I only went there 4 times. Do I waste of money???? Or only am I lazy?
  
I cooked beef and vegetables. According to the newspaper, the price of imported beef is extremely going up Because of drought in Australia. Well compared with domestic beef price, it is still inexpensive.

Thursday, it was the day of my blood test at hospital. I have a trouble with high LDL and so on. So I take blood test every four months. Unfortunately (or as I expected), the data wasn't improved. Doctor didn't recommend me take medicine, --- he "encouraged" me to do more exercise.

Then we had brunch at a café --I know it was not so good for my LDL.
These days this café gets popularity with special fried chi ken. So We bought some for our snack.

Friday, yesterday I had "too" much meat, so I bought SASHIMI and make TSUNA-bowl.


These days weather is really unstable. It brings me headache. I sometimes take pain killer. But I like to use some aroma. So I went to a big mall to get some kinds of aroma oil. Going to a big mall and buying some good aroma oil made me feel a little bit rich.


 

No comments: