Sunday, May 02, 2021

lunch diary 0501

Monday
I cooled fried noodle with a big pan.
In the morning I went to the gym to do exercise. It was for the first time in a week.
In the afternoon I dropped by one of my neighbor's house. An elderly woman lives alone. She seemed to hurt her back. So I bought back recycled garbage which was going to be taken out the next morning. She is a member of my laughter clubs though the activity has not restarted yet.


I also cooked KIRIBOSHI daikon which is simmered shredded carrots and dried DAIKON seasoned with soy sauce.
Spring evening, drop by a neighbor's house, reflect my elderly Mom

Tuesday
Our breakfast was hot sandwiches which inside was "the" rest of yesterday'sfried noodle.



I went to a nearby supermarket, and bought delicatessen "fried chiken".
A swallow without flattering its winds   float and fly away

Wednesday

I grabbed these pre-cooked food.
Something happens to my Mom every day.
On this day she fell down and couldn't get up by herself. Luckily her daughter in-law M (her youngest son's wife who lives next to door) stayed home. I gave a call to her and she came. HOWEVER unfortunately my mom was too heavy for her to get my mom up. M and I were having a trouble. Another luck came. The regular Food delivery man visited my mom's house. He usually put the delivery food outside without notice. But on the day he heard some people's voice, so he rang the door bell.
And he helped my Mom and M to get my Mom up.
Well, As soon as my Mom got up, she said "I'm very tired. I want some sweet".
I wanted to say "you take the cake"

A calm spring day; even though fall and leave sitting, asking sweets

Thursday
To tell the truth, the day before, she fell twice. Luckily she was fine. I was consulting with her care manager in the morning.
Yuki bought KFC. KFC is oily to me, but sometimes it gives me energy.
spring with sorrow, regardless of my age, grab meat

Friday


This is the last big fried TOFU, called Ganmodogi.  They were given from my neighbor. They are specialty in MOKA city. We might go buy these ones during this big holiday.
Wearing mules observe a shoot cutting while weeding around



 

No comments: