Sunday, April 25, 2021

lunch diary 0425

To tell the truth I was very busy in dealing with my mother's matter.
Monday; In the morning I went to see a doctor to prescribe my monthly medicine. On the way home I bought these delicatessen.
Then I talked to my brother, elder daughter, and my husband in sequence about my mother's matter.
Oh, I forgot to tell you. "We" also talked with my grand daughter on Skype. This time we really realized that our elder daughter got really wise and matured.
And our grand daughter also got grown-up, or feisty.  Yuki had been prepared to show a small magic to her. Of course he had expected to get the phrase "Great". But what she said was " So what? Probably they are connected by a needle or something ." Actually her guess was close to the secret of the trick. This spring she entered the first grade of elementary school. Unfortunately she hasn't go to school directly. She takes Online lessons.

TANPPO flowers, voice of my brother  hide his age


Tuesday I sautéed fresh spinach.
In the morning I had a zoom meeting  with the members of my volunteer work group. Then in the afternoon we found our upstairs toilet was leaking.

Fresh Spinach, see my face on the screen  sigh with disappointment

I also cooked turnip soup.


Wednesday I cooked fried rice.
While we were having dinner, I was listening to my mother's complaints, and Yuki was talking with our grand daughter on Skype.
Spring evening
two of us at table
with four people's voice


Thursday. It looks like a big Hamburg stake.  But it doesn't. It is a kind of big deep fried tofu stake. It is one of specialties of MOUKA city. I got it from our neighbor.

Hotter spring; my mother's back straighten, breath freely again 



Friday, they seem the same spring rolls of Monday's. It is not the same.
I deep fried frozen spring rolls by myself. 
On the morning I deep fried sweet sesame dumplings for our breakfast. The oil was still so fresh that I deep fried them with the oil.

The main was going to be cheese toast, but unfortunately it was burnt while I was watching the dumplings carefully.

Spring grasses; househusband think about   a new recipe



No comments: