Monday, April 12, 2021

What brought fun to us 0410

Last week  I had no special plans.  Because these days I frequently talk with my mother on Alexa video phone during the day. Am I busy? Probably I must be busy like a mother with her baby. I feel restless. For a change we went to a downtown butcher. There luckily we could see weeping cherry blossoms.
 

   

We got good stake. Can you guess how much each stake weighs?
 
On another day we went to a used store and bought these big mug cups on impluse.



Yuki wanted a cup for soup and Chinese soup. We bought these two big mug cups.
I organized the cupboard. Little by little the plates and utensils for the other family members and guests are discarded or put away on the top shelf. 



On another day I read three books without stopping.
Because I decided to update my computer. I thought it would take 30 or 40 minutes.
No way, it took 5 hours.
Well an acknowledge says "when you update your PC, if it takes a long hours your PC might reach to the end of its life".
As of now I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

No comments: