Sunday, April 04, 2021

lunch diary 0404

Now it is in April. Cherry blossom season is almost finished, though another kind of cherry blossom tree "YAEZAKURA" double flowered cherry blossom tree is still blooming.

Monday




I fried vermicelli,  and vegetables. I also soaked frozen dried Tofu and simmered them. In the morning I went to a gym. In the afternoon we went shopping for some things my mother needs.

water less cold; buy for Mom, new underwear


Tuesday




I cooked vermicelli again. I also simmered Violet Daikon.
Yesterday,  I finished shopping for my mother, but not yet. She requested a book. So we went shopping again. But it was a good excuse. We went to another spot of cherry blossoms, and I had a tea-break at KARAKU while he was checking a river situation near there.

Rain will come tomorrow,
Enjoy now
full of cherry blossoms.
 
Wednesday.
At midnight, there were heavy thunders in Utsunomiya.



Our elder daughter T dropped by. She had an interview work in Utsunomiya.
It was the first time in a half and a year that she came here.
I cooed INARAI-zushi, for her light supper. She could eat them on the way home while driving.

Spring thunder; with Inari-zush I made, she left

Thursday


As soon as we grabbed rice, we went out to a skin clinic.
Yuki had a rush on his back. He has an allergic tendency so that "I" am very nervous for  "rash". I wanted him to go to a clinic in the morning.  But he didn't. So "we" went to a clinic where he goes once a month. The doctor said, "Probably you were poisoned by something". Something? --- I thought grass, probably. Where?? I thought near the river. 
In the garden of a clinic, a cherry blossom tree  makes us calm.

Friday


I cooked sweet potato with beef. Usually I cook potato with beef, but it is not bad.
On the day it was cold. To tell the truth, it is difficult for me to catch up with the daily change of weather. On the day I felt dizzy.

a flurry of cherry blossom petals
makes me forlorn
kids marry

On weekdays most of the afternoon I talk and see my mother through AI speaker "ALEXA". So weekends is my rest week.

No comments: