Sunday, April 18, 2021

lunch diary 0418



Monday, I fried bean sprouts with chicken. I also simmered sweet potatoes and Japanese leek with salty stock.
The weather forecast said it would be warm. But it was cold for me.
Anyway today in this city an entrance ceremony was hold at each elementary school. We couldn't see cherry blossoms, but dogwoods are blooming.
Probably, when my elder daughter entered elementary school, she took back a dogwood young tree as a memorial present. Unfortunately it didn't take root in my garden. I thought it was the first and the last experience. So when my younger daughter entered, such custom was stopped. 
When we came here in this city, there was few apartments. So we had to rent a house. After that many businessmen and their family moved here. So apartments were built from one after another. It meant many family didn't have garden. It might have been the reason why such custom was stopped.

single violet
pick and put in
an empty cologne bottle 

Tuesday
It was the day of 10 times point day at a nearby supermarket.
So we bought Tonkatsu delicatessen. 
To tell the truth, on the day my mother was got in panic for about two and a half hours. So anyway I managed to go to KARAKU and performed, but as soon as I finished our performance, I had to get home.

Spring spinach
cooked by househusband
into homemade pizza



Wednesday.
I fried fresh spring cabbage and a little bit expensive sausages.
It was raining. For the first grader it might have been a tough day, or they might have enjoyed having their umbrella.

Citrus NATSUKAN
sprinkle sugar
wait until tomorrow

Thursday
I forgot to take the lunch photo. We had fried vegetables.
On the day we went to GYOUMU supermarket, and bought frozen domestic chicken.
I made my own "rub" which recipe was on this book. I didn't have dry oregano, so I picked up oregano from the garden. I prepared seasoned chicken, and oven-baked them. 




On the other hand, in the afternoon I went to a advisory office for elder-care issues. Getting an independent opinion seemed to let me clear my head.
 A dogwood blooming
leave the advisory office
with tears

Friday
I steamed big Chinese meat dumplings.
Can you see? It is not a microwave oven.


Today's Mom
forget the way to call
Look up KOBUSHI magnolia


No comments: