Sunday, April 11, 2021

lunch diary 0410

Monday
    
I cooked fried noodle with a big pan. Of courser it was shared by two of us.
I also simmered violet radish. It was the last time to get it.
Monday is called "scary Monday" by my elder daughter T and me. 
As I contacted to my mother with Alexa, she started a nonstop talking of her complaints. On weekdays, I talk with her for two or three hours  totally. But on weekend I don't because her two son are with her. Actually they were with her, but she didn't chat with them like us. 
Spring rain, venting her nonstop complaints, then calmness comes

Tuesday
 

It was the usual temperature in April
In the morning I went to they gym. At noon I talked with my mother. On the day my daughter wasn't with her. So she had to cook her lunch with the microwave oven by herself. It took long time do to it by herself. BUT she still could and can do it.
I simmered squash and red beans. 

 

Wednesday. I cooked TOFU with Chinese spice.
It was the day of getting 20 times point at a drug store.
So I walked there.
My mother seemed feeling good on the day. She made Hailu, though NIRA is a summer season word.
Over the garden, NIRA chive smell around dusk.
Why she made this HAIKU. In her garden now DAIKON-HANA (hesperis matronalis)is full of bloom.

  

Thursday
I got the first bamboo shoots from a neighbor.
So I cooked it classic way. In the afternoon I attended Yuki to go to a skin clinic because I was available. Yuki's rush got better. He is allergic.  So "I" get very nervosa when such a symptom comes up on him.  

   

Friday
We got big hamburger stakes. NO, they were big GANMODOKI made from TOUFU.
They are local specialty in MOUKA city. A neighbor bought them for us.
I just grilled them. We put some soy sauce and ginger on them.
A swallow crossing, something good happens, make me smile


No comments: