Saturday, June 05, 2021

lunch diary 0605

Monday; it was the sales day of "480yen for two sets of Chinese delicatessen" . So we bought two sets. there are three dishes on the table. One is the breakfast leftover.
  

Tuesday, my brother sent a photo which was taken at yesterday's online visiting at hospital. He connected her voice to me through his phone during the interview, but I couldn't see her. So I was very happy. She was fine. I managed to read them up taking lots of rest. June has started. Anyway I went to the gym  to do  30 minute exercise.

  

Wednesday, As soon as Yuki got up, he went fishing. In a week they will be able to fish "ayu". Yuki doesn't have the right to fish them. He didn't buy it because of the price and -- it is really difficult to fish "ayu". But when the season comes, the rivers are more crowded. So before that he wanted to get at least one fish. Unfortunately he didn't get any fish this time again.

   

Thursday; the night before I cooked well. It means, I bothered cooking deep fried cutlet. Of course it is wasteful to put the oil away. So for this lunch I cooked deep fried (kind of) Gyoza. Well mulberry harvest has started. I put fresh mulberries on our salad.

 


Friday, There are "GYOZA". "Gyoza" is one of our local specialty.
"Our local???". Since we came here more than 35 years passed. And without noticing GYOZA became "our local specialty".





No comments: