Saturday, June 26, 2021

lunch diary 0626

This week, it was a very active week.

Monday.
I went to a clinic to get Japanese herb medicine on foot.
Do you know "Pear Twist"?















Tuesday.
On the day a NPO group member came to take my English teaching materials.
The group helps children and their family who are in trouble to go to school, or financially. I'll keep contact with this group.
Then, I also went to the gym to do 30 minute workout. 
In the afternoon "we" went to the coin laundry to wash the winter carpets.
It was the first time to wash direct there. Until then we had taken them to the cleaning shop. We were really afraid what happened. But it was all right. When we bought these carpet, they were not so inexpensive, or for us at that time they were expensive. So we had thought it would be difficult to clean with washing machine. But it was all right. We will be able to use them next winter.

Wednesday
These days I was feeling that my right eye was heavy. So I went to an eye clinic. 
The doctor said "eye  fatigue". I got two kinds of eye drop. Well I really understood why these day wrinkles on my forehead increased.

Thursday
This day I kept watching and talking to my other via ALEXA.
She was not so good. So she was always grumbling. 

Friday
We had no plans in the afternoon. 
So we went to see hydrangeas. One was not so far. It is a private estimate. The landowner has continued planting more hydrangeas since 20 years ago.  And the site naturally got viewing spot for these years.

 The other site was a shire, which is famous for hydrangeas.

No comments: