Thursday, July 01, 2021

Homemade mulberry vinegar

This year I got lots of mulberries and raspberries. So I keep some bags of them in the freezer. On the other hand I made berry vinegar with the berries, vinegar and brown crystal sugar. It took one week for the taste to get mild.


I did it, so I shared them to my friends. I also made marinated zucchini.



I "delivered" them to my friend and my neighbor.
Here in Utsunomiya, we are not under the emergency situation, but we are still careful to chat with others. (Well, depends of people)

I chatted with the friend for a little at her garden, 
and I also chatted with my neighbor over the fence.
Because of this pandemic,  some people are also scared to exchange homemade meals. We don't care.

I also have a online chatting friend who lives in the next prefecture. Before this pandemic we sometimes meet halfway. Now we don't. She sent me a box of fresh cobs of corn. 
I also shared them with them.
I made coleslaw. It is really good the inside of hot sandwhiches.


20210630074224195.jpeg
Even though we talk for a short time, sharing meals is a good excuse to see them.

No comments: