Saturday, July 17, 2021

lunch diary 0717


Monday
I made "grilled pork - over- rice bowl ". Maybe you've heard "beef-over-rice-bowl" or beef-bowl. Instead of beef I used pork.
In the afternoon, we went to a mall to buy a birthday present for my grand child. I hope she will be able to receive the package in two weeks.
I think it will reach. Because I sent it in a big envelope, so it must be considered as a kind of letter.
These days it seems to be difficult for parcels to reach people overseas because of corona pandemic, on the other hand letter seems to be delivered as usual.

Tuesday
I deep-fried a kind of spring rolls. In the afternoon I went to KARAKU to perform for 30 minutes with my friend.

Wednesday
We went to a shrine on a small mountain. It took 40 minutes by car. Usually we go there on a New Year's Day. This year we didn't. So finally we went there. It was the first time to go there on a weekday. During the holiday seasons, we can't drive to the front of the shrine. We have to climb the mountain. But this day it was really easy for us to go to the shrine. Because we could drive to the front of it.

Thursday
I cooked "grilled beef -over- rice bowl". To tell the truth, the grilled beef was the leftover of yesterday's dinner.
In the afternoon both of us went to get our hair cut. He went to his familiar barber shop, I went to my friend's beauty salon.

Friday
I cooked Chinese dumpling. To say more correctly, I bought frozen Chinese dumplings, and just fried. When there were four members, I used to make Gyoza from scratch. It was economical, and making with my daughters was a kind of leisure time. Now, it is not economical and troublesome.
However, when my daughter comes back, probably I'll make them for her.
And of course when my grand child visit us, I'll make them together for leisure time. (I'm not sure whether she is willing to do it together, she is not an infant who is amenable to any ideas. )


No comments: