Saturday, July 03, 2021

lunch diary 0703


It is raining, now. I thought it would have not been so heavy rainy season. But it was wrong. Here and there big accidents are happening. Anyway we are spending every day calmly as much as we can.

Monday. We started to organize the top closets. We know that when we become over 70, we don't "check" the top closets. We did it 5 years ago. At that time most heavy things were moved to into middle closets or some things were thrown away. It was the second time. Yuki gave to keep his old audio gadgets. The things they are kept there are mostly kids' works and our albums.
But one sets of old audio speakers which was my father's and brand speakers are still kept.

Tuesday, it was very cold "for me". So I turned on the heater.
In the morning I "finally" updated my iPhone.  It took all the morning, but I did it. Well, then I found my iPad doesn't work well partly. So I had to update my iPad, too. I thought I was not so bad with using such gadgets, but --- these days I don't like them.
Wednesday, we went out to have lunch at our familiar restaurant. It the first time in a year, well we bought New Year's feast there.
Thursday, it was raining. So Yuki decided to throw his old PC. So he initialized it. As soon as he  clicked the initialize button, the initialization started and finished. Well we also booked our Covid vaccination.  At first Yuki is going to take it this Sunday.
Thursday, I walked to the dentist in the morning. In the afternoon for a while raining stopped. So the next door lady picked some green pepper and egg plants from her "garden" (or small farm) and gave some over the fence. We chatted for a while. Even though she already got Covid vaccination, we hesitate to chat face to face long time.

No comments: